terça-feira, 4 de março de 2014

I fell free to be big

I don’t care when people says that’s too hard or that’s impossible. In most occasions, it’s just stupid. Actually, right or wrong, I’ve never really cared about what those people say.

I live for defend my causes, test my ideas, reach my objectives, follow my dreams. I want to spend my life running for what I believe. And I may have big aspirations. 
You know, what can be wrong with that? I’m not afraid of being wrong. I’m not afraid of fail sometimes. I’m not afraid to get back. 
I’m afraid of not living my life. I’m afraid of not give all my best to do what I think is right. I’m here to try making the world a better place. By my own way. Doing what I know to do best, doing what I love to do. 
I hope I had the time of my life.
Everything is impossible if none try. If someone can imagine, any idea is never impossible at all. Ideals, words and passion have all an immensurable power. There is just necessary exist people disposed to defend it, reach for it. Make things happen.
I was not born to wait. I was not born to watch television. I was born to run. To run away. To run wherever is necessary. I was born to think. I was born to do something different.
And I know I can go supersonic. I know I’m strong enough. And I’m in my way.
Big people are ordinary people that did something extraordinarily good.
And now, now I feel free to be big.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário